Be part of Bristol 2015 European Green Capital as a Bristol Energy Champion! Would you like to help your community? Are you interested in saving energy?
Could YOU be an Energy Champion?
We would like every neighbourhood in Bristol to have a local person to turn to for energy advice, a person who will champion energy awareness in their community.
Energy Champions are local people like you from all over Bristol who are interested in engaging their friends, neighbours and the whole community about energy savings, local renewable generation and tackling fuel poverty.
By being an Energy Champion you will have the opportunity to:
- Get involved with exciting new projects and events from across the city
- Bring your community together and meet your neighbours
- Increase your knowledge of energy saving and engagement through expert training from our partners
- Help tackle fuel poverty with practical advice and sign posting to funding available
- Learn about renewable energy and make your own solar panel
- Lead energy initiatives at your school, workplace and/or in your community
- And of course improve the energy performance of own your home!
We will provide all the information, training and support needed for you to become an energy champion.
The first free training sessions are scheduled for early February